June 17, 2018: Dad’s special day. He’s had many celebratory Sundays, but on this Father’s Day, Dad is about to get the surprise of his lifetime—with a little help from you. As you shop for a Father’s Day gift this year, skip the retail outlets and Amazon carts in favor of something bigger: a brand-new Nissan SUV. From the compact crossover Rogue Sport to the illustriously large Armada, there’s a Nissan SUV for every type of father, including yours.
Become Dad’s favorite child by choosing one of these five Nissan crossovers as a Father’s Day present, all of which are available for sale and lease at our Olathe Nissan dealership. Hurry—time’s running out!
The Rogue Sport is Perfect for Dads Who:
- Commute regularly to and from Kansas City – The new Rogue Sport returns up to 32 Highway MPG.
- Have always driven a car – The Rogue Sport SUV is sleekly designed inside, offering a car-like cabin complete with leather seats and a bright touchscreen.
- Can’t parallel park – Intelligent Around View® Monitor provides a 360-degree view of the Rogue Sport’s surroundings, so Dad can squeeze into any open spot when going downtown.
- Have high auto insurance premiums – Automatic emergency braking, blind-spot warnings, and rear cross-traffic alerts are standard on the Rogue Sport; you’d have to pay extra to get the same on most rival SUVs.
- Travel with lots of equipment – The Divide-N-Hide® Cargo System in the Rogue Sport allows Dad to stay organized and keep important camouflaged when taking business trips.
The 2018 Rogue Sport is available in three trims: S, SV, and SL. Your dad might appreciate the SV, which includes push-button start, power side windows, and an 8-way power driver’s seat. But before choosing Dad’s new SUV, we recommend visiting your Nissan dealer near Kansas City to explore all options and available Nissan SUV specials.
The Rogue is Perfect for Dads Who:
- Get lost easily – Nissan’s Door to Door Navigation provides Dad with real-time traffic updates, 3D buildings, and even turn-by-turn directions projected right within the instrument panel.
- Like visiting new places – NissanConnect connects your dad with all the best hotspots and local restaurants thanks to Connected Search, Journey Planner, and Destination Assistance features.
- Always have their hands full – The Rogue’s motion-activated liftgate goes “Open Sesame” with a simple wave of the foot, so Dad can load materials without hassle.
- Travel a lot – Astronaut-inspired Zero Gravity Front Seats are comfortable and reduce driving fatigue substantially, allowing your pops to enjoy any trip.
- Go green – The Nissan Rogue Hybrid improves fuel economy with Engine Idle Start/Stop technology, a static “coasting” ability, and an innovative Energy Flow battery monitor.
The 2018 Nissan Rogue is America’s best-selling SUV for a reason. Not only is it filled with features and incredibly spacious—it offers 105.8 cu. ft. of passenger volume—it’s also an IIHS Top Safety Pick. Come check out Dad’s new Rogue at our Olathe Nissan SUV dealership.
The Murano is Perfect for Dads Who:
- Like savings – Recognized as one of the best 2-row SUVs for the money (U.S. News), the 2018 Nissan Murano has a low MSRP and an excellent cost-of-ownership value.
- Are office chauffeurs – Featuring a first-class interior, the new Murano has an available panoramic moonroof, dual-zone AC, Quick Comfort® heated seats, a rear USB port, and 140.2 cubic feet of passenger volume—more than enough space for Dad’s coworkers.
- Own ATVs – The Nissan Murano, while not a towing marvel, has the capability to tow up to 1,500 lbs., which is about the weight of two standard ATVs (or a few dirt bikes).
- Have teenagers – Available on most new Nissan SUVs, the Murano’s customizable alerts are a parent’s dream come true; Dad can monitor speed, times, and boundaries of every new driver in the family—including you.
- Share their SUV – The new Murano features driver-specific settings to enhance comfort from the get-go. Using his own Nissan Intelligent Key®, Dad just needs to press a button on the door and hit the push-button start to move the side mirrors, seat, and steering wheel into his preferred positions.
Available for sale and lease today at McCarthy Olathe Nissan, the 2018 Murano is one of the most underappreciated new SUVs on the road. Come view our Nissan deals for Father’s Day to get the best price on the Murano in Kansas City!
The Pathfinder is Perfect for Dads Who:
- Like to fish with friends – The new Pathfinder is as brawny as it is spacious, offering 284 horsepower, 259 lb.-ft. of torque, and seating for up to 7 passengers. Best yet, it can tow up to 6,000 pounds, so Dad can make the most of his weekend fishing trips to Lake Olathe.
- Crave adventures – Intelligent 4×4 is available on the Pathfinder via a handy drive-mode selector; Dad can turn the knob from full-time 2WD to 4×4-i, which automatically monitors conditions and adjusts front and rear tires to improve traction.
- Bring work home – Nissan’s Rear Door Alert system warns Dad to check the back seat before settling in for the night, so he’ll never forget to grab his laptop or paperwork.
Golf with friends – The EZ FLEX® seats can slide around to accommodate Dad’s entire golfing foursome, as well as their golf bags and gear.
Providing enough room to get any job done as well as a slew of high-end interior features, the 2018 Nissan Pathfinder is Dad’s ideal new ride. Browse our selection of new Nissan SUVs for sale in Olathe, and we’ll help you build an exceptional Pathfinder for Dad.
The Armada is Perfect for Dads Who:
- Live life to the fullest – The all-new Armada SUV conquers the road, offering Dad best-in-class horsepower (390) with an impressive 5.6L V8 and 7-speed automatic transmission. Mountains, hills, and steep declines are no match for Dad when utilizing the ruggedness of the Armada.
- Camp all through summer – A Tow/Haul mode and fully independent rear suspension help the 2018 Armada tow Dad’s travel trailer, camping equipment, firewood, and coolers. Really, anything up to 8,500 pounds can be hauled around with the Armada.
- Do housework every weekend – Featuring a maximum of 171 cubic feet of cargo space, the Nissan Armada has enough room for lumber, power tools, landscaping materials, and so much more.
- Plan family vacations – Tri-zone entertainment offers second-row passengers something that will keep them occupied. This entertainment system, controlled by the front touchscreen, includes dual 8.0-inch monitors (in headrests), two wireless headsets, and HDMI inputs that mirror smartphone displays.
- Want to be Superman – Seating for up to 8 passengers is great, but the 2018 Armada is more than just a people-hauler; the class-exclusive Intelligent Rear View Mirror provides Dad his own X-ray vision, allowing him to magically peer through heads and cargo with the flip of a switch.
The new 2018 Nissan Armada is one of the top full-size SUVs in America, and it can be waiting in the driveway for Dad this Father’s Day. Take a trip to McCarthy Nissan in Olathe, KS, and get a superb discount on the Armada before June 17.
5 Nissan SUVs. Unlimited Potential.
Isn’t it time for Dad to feel appreciated? We think so. Get him the best Father’s Day gift imaginable by heading into our Nissan dealership at 683 N Rawhide Rd in Olathe, KS. Or simply call us at (913) 754-7223 to get an idea of how you can finance or lease a new SUV for Dad this spring. As one of the top car dealers near Kansas City, we’d be happy to assist you!
Sources & Photos: