As a “Thank you” to each and every one of our customers, our Olathe Nissan Service department is proud to be a part of the Nissan One To One Rewards program. What’s that, you ask? Like other money-back rewards programs, members of Nissan One To One can earn redeemable points for qualified purchases and service visits. And members can also earn up to $300 back each year in the form of statement credits. Simple as that.
How’s it work? What are the benefits? Where’s the beef? You’ve got questions, and we’ve got answers. Here’s all you need to know about the McCarthy Olathe Nissan One To One Rewards program.
How does Nissan One To One work?
When we said it was simple, we meant it. Members of One To One earn points by bringing their vehicle in for regular auto service. Those points can then be redeemed to pay for future service, OEM auto parts, or Nissan accessories at our Olathe dealership. View the official One To One video for more details.
How much do I earn?
For every dollar spent on Nissan parts or auto service at our Olathe Nissan shop, you’re rewarded 3% back on your account in the form of points. You can also shop online at authorized Nissan retail stores to earn points.
As another “Thank you” to our customers, we also pre-load your account with points that can be redeemed at any time. Upon signing up, you’ll have $250 to spend on the purchase of a new Nissan or used car, plus $10 for service or auto parts. No strings attached.
What other perks can I expect as a One To One member?
Hey, cash back isn’t enough? (Kidding.) As a bonus, members also receive the following benefits, some of which are exclusive to our Olathe Nissan dealership:
- Anyone can earn points, even if they don’t own a Nissan.
- Exclusive incentives on vehicles, parts, service only for Nissan One To One members.
- Over 500 Rewards+Plus online stores, including eBay, 1-800-CONTACTS, and more.
- Rewards+Plus bonus points are redeemable for two years.
- A mobile app to track points and shop when you’re on the go.
Can you tell me more about the Nissan Visa® credit card?
Sure can. Additionally, you can earn extra rewards with your Nissan Visa® or Nissan Visa Signature® card. Once approved – all applicants are subject to credit approval – your Nissan Visa membership helps you earn additional rewards points for those everyday purchases. Members will earn:
- 5 points for every $1 spent at our Olathe Nissan dealership;
- 5 points for every $1 spent on gasoline/diesel;
- 3 points for every $1 spent at restaurants;
- 1 point for every $1 spent on any other purchase.
These rewards can be combined with your One To One points and used toward the purchase of a new Nissan or certified pre-owned Nissan, car service, OEM car parts, and Nissan accessories.
What about this ‘$300 cash back’?
At any point in time, you can also redeem your Nissan Visa points and get up to $300 in statement credits. Just log in to your Nissan Visa account and follow the prompts or request assistance.
How do I sign up?
Becoming a member is also simple. You essentially have 3 options:
- Contact our McCarthy Nissan Service Center at 913-324-7377 to speak with one of our specialists about becoming a One To One or Nissan Visa member.
- Visit our Nissan repair shop or car dealership in Olathe (683 N Rawhide Road) to meet our team and discuss your options.
- Dial 1-800-326-9108 and let the Nissan One To One Rewards support team direct you to us.
As always, our team is here to help, regardless of your interest in this amazing Nissan rewards and loyalty program. That’s what makes us one of the best car dealerships near Kansas City. Just reach out to us for more details or to ask about any of our current Nissan special offers.